Postman's Lock Pocket Book Coral Orange Small Classic Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Thoughtfully equipped, the Postman's Lock Pocket Book is designed with four credit card slips and a pen loop. The grained leather cover and iconic Postman's Lock closing reflect the heritage and craft Mulberry is known for. Sold with inserts, it features everything to keep you organised – calendar, diary, note paper, address pages, maps and useful dates.
A pocket book finished with iconic Postman's Lock closure.
- Mulberry's iconic Postman's Lock
- Foil embossed tree signature on the inside
- Two vertical sleeves for small or folded papers on each side of the cover
- Four credit card slips
- One pen loop
- Brass component finish
- Sold with agenda inserts
- Nappa lined
Small Classic Grain
A soft cow leather with a small printed grain effect. The leather is lightly finished to protect the grain surface.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is NQ7346-205N663
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Silver Standard rating.