- OUR STORES ARE REOPENING
- FREE SHIPPING FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
Bayswater Tote Summer Khaki Small Classic Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The perfect everyday bag, the Bayswater Tote is eternally practical; spacious enough to fit essentials from an iPad to a pair of shoes. This classic style closes with the iconic Postman's Lock, and features a luxurious suede lining. Use the internal and removable pocket to store your most valued essentials.
This leather tote can be carried in the crook of the arm or over the shoulder.
- Foil embossed Mulberry logo on removable pocket
- Postman's Lock hardware
- Two top leather handles
- Main internal compartment
- Internal removable pocket
- Suede lining
- Soft gold component finish
- Handle Drop
Small Classic Grain
A soft cow leather with a small printed grain effect. The leather is lightly finished to protect the grain surface.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH5727-205R111
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group.