Mulberry x Nicholas Daley - Antony Mustard & Light Brown Leather & Suede
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
As part of a series of collaboration collections for our 50th anniversary, contemporary designer Nicholas Daley updates our iconic Antony messenger bag with a combination of soft and supple small-printed grain leather and luxurious suede, referencing a 70s music aesthetic that runs throughout this limited capsule collection. The Mulberry x Nicholas Daley Antony also introduces new details and techniques including whipstitch, as well as updating iconic Mulberry hardware, flipping our signature Postman's Lock so the twist goes north to south.
The Mulberry x Nicholas Daley collection has been styled using Nicholas Daley's SS22 Ready-to-Wear collection, available to purchase at nicholasdaley.net.
A 70s aesthetic update to our classic Antony silhouette in small-printed grain leather and suede.
- One main compartment
- Exterior zip pocket on the back of the bag
- Internal oval patch with Mulberry Editions & Nicholas Daley branding
- Reversed Postman's Lock
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Detachable tassel puller
- Herringbone lining
- Metal finish
- Shoulder Strap Drop
Leather & Suede
This product is made from a combination of a luxurious suede, and a soft and supple leather with a small printed grain.
This product's code is HH8440-000P676
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group.