Chiltern Backpack Black Small Classic Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Chiltern collection puts iconic, practical hardware front and centre. Each style within the range has been designed with a particular purpose: to suit formal work occasions, weekends, hands-free travel or overnight stays. This classic Backpack is one of the heritage-inspired pieces in keeping with Mulberry's iconic DNA.
This Chiltern Backpack can be carried by the top handle or worn on the shoulders.
- Foil embossed Mulberry signature at the front
- Leather top handle
- Buckle closure
- One external sleeve at the front
- One external zip pocket at the back
- One internal sleeve
- Adjustable leather backpack straps
- Silver toned component finish
- Canvas lining
Small Classic Grain
A soft cow leather with a small printed grain effect. The leather is lightly finished to protect the grain surface.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH8713-205A100
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Silver Standard rating.