Oversized Portobello Tote Chalk Heavy Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Our first 100% sustainable leather bag celebrates a refined utilitarian shape, and this one comes in perfectly oversized proportions. Crafted in Somerset from Gold Standard leather, the bag is stitched with recycled thread. With two looped handles and a long shoulder strap, the Portobello is both versatile and streamlined, a perfect everyday bag that is truly Made to Last.
A 100% sustainable leather tote bag with shoulder strap.
- Sustainable leather sourced from a Gold Standard Leather Working Group tannery
- One main compartment
- Blind embossed branding Mulberry England
- Can be handheld as a tote & carried as a shoulder bag
- Recycled buckle made of stainless steel
A soft heavy bovine leather with a beautiful soft and supple hand feel. The surface will gradually become even softer with use adding to the beauty of the leather.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH6332-736W160
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Germany. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.