Mini Zipped Bayswater Meadow Green Silky Calf
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
A petite take on an iconic silhouette, the Mini Zipped Bayswater features a modern zipped closure. Using the same construction as the iconic Bayswater, this style plays with detail - deconstructing the front by removing the flap and using the iconic Postman’s Lock to secure two belted straps.
A smaller version of the classic zipped shoulder bag.
- Postman’s Lock closure
- Foil embossed Mulberry logo on top front panel of the bag
- Belt detailing which can be open or closed
- Two structured top handles
- Detachable/adjustable leather shoulder strap
- One main compartment
- Internal slip pocket
- Suede lining
- Brass component finish
- Shoulder Strap Length
A smooth calf leather with a very fine grain and soft, silky touch. The leather has a light finish and soft smooth surface.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH5462-657Q689
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Spain. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.