Alex Sunglasses Mulberry Green Bio-Acetate
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The simplicity of the Alex Sunglasses, made from lightweight acetate in a rectangular silhouette, creates a sportier and performance aesthetic feel. They're fitted with tinted lenses and hallmarked with the Mulberry signature logo in gold on both arms.
Lightweight glasses with a sporty feel.
- A classic and sleek bio-acetate frame
- Mulberry logo on the side
- Solid lenses
- Lens category 3
- Arm length
- Bridge length
- Lens Width
The frames are made from bio-acetate, a biodegradable and recyclable cellulose acetate. This is gained from renewable resources such as seed fibres derived from cotton, and wood fibres derived from conifers and deciduous trees. The sunglasses feature nylon bio-lenses, a material derived from the castor plant.
This product's code is RS5452-000Q633
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.