Small Delphie Pre-Loved | Jungle Green, Midnight & Black Suede & Calf
Accepted payment methods now include PayPal and Apple Pay
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
T Small Delphie Bag is a perfectly practical and elegant miniature piece with a shoulder strap in either leather or a chain design. An amusing (and extremely useful) function of the Delphie Bag is that it can be flipped over, revealing a contrasting leather and colour for a totally different look. The Delphie Bag's lock is inspired by a circular push-lock on a vintage Mulberry bag and makes the reversible function simple and quick.
A pre-loved item authenticated and refurbished by Mulberry.
- Mulberry Brushed Soft Gold components
- Reversible functionality
- Delphie lock closure
- Leather strap
- Mulberry branded T-bar that attaches to D-rings on the side of the bag
- Two Mulberry branded press studs on each side of the flap to keep the reversible flap in place
- Microfiber lining
- One internal slip pocket
- Internal metal Mulberry fob
- Condition: Very Good
- Comment(s) on condition: Discoloured leather and suede, scratched leather and suede, tarnished hardware
- Shoulder strap
Suede & Calf
A cowhide silky suede with a velvet nap and a soft sheen.With age the suede's finish may start to dull. This is just a sign of a well-loved bag and its unique characteristics. The calf leather has had a special treatment to keep the flat grain surface yet making the leather soft. The leather has a smooth finish coating to protect the grain and increase durability.
This product's code is ZA0599-000R529
We are passionate about extending the life of every Mulberry product through repair, renewal, and repurposing. This commitment is at the heart of our circular proposition, influencing the way we design and manufacture, and the services we offer our customers.
This item has been authenticated and refurbished by our Repairs Team at The Rookery, one of our Somerset factories where we still make 50% of our bags and restore more than 10,000 bags every year.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.