Small Delphie Pre-Loved | Jade Green, Cream & Midnight Calfskin
Accepted payment methods now include PayPal and Apple Pay
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Small Delphie Bag is a practical and elegant mini bag with a shoulder strap and contrasting leather colours. The Delphie Bag's signature lock was inspired by a circular push-lock on a vintage Mulberry bag and makes the reversible function simple and quick.
A pre-loved item authenticated and refurbished by Mulberry.
- Jungle Green, Midnight Blue & Cream Flat Calf Leather
- Mulberry Brushed Silver toned components
- Reversible functionality
- Delphie lock closure
- Leather strap
- Mulberry branded T-bar that attaches to D-rings on the side of the bag
- Two Mulberry branded press studs on each side of the flap to keep the reversible flap in place
- Microfiber lining
- One internal slip pocket
- Internal metal Mulberry fob
- Condition: Fair
- Comment(s) on condition: Discoloured leather, scratched leather, tarnished hardware
- Shoulder strap
This goat leather has been carefully handwoven to give a basket weave effect. The woven panels are individually cut to match the size of each bag. The leather may show slight imperfections, but this is testament to the hand-crafting techniques used. The leather has been treated to make the leather soft but keep the flat grain surface. The leather has been lightly coated to protect the grain and increase durability. The calf leather has also had a special treatment to keep the flat grain surface, yet making the leather soft. The leather has a smooth finish coating to protect the grain and increase durability.
This product's code is ZA0291-000R107
We are passionate about extending the life of every Mulberry product through repair, renewal, and repurposing. This commitment is at the heart of our circular proposition, influencing the way we design and manufacture, and the services we offer our customers.
This item has been authenticated and refurbished by our Repairs Team at The Rookery, one of our Somerset factories where we still make 50% of our bags and restore more than 10,000 bags every year.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.