Evelina Hobo Pre-Loved | Black Soft Large Grain Leather
Accepted payment methods now include PayPal and Apple Pay
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Crafted from thick, large grain leather with subtle brass hardware, the Evelina Hobo is a chic and timeless bag with a roomy interior.
A pre-loved item authenticated and refurbished by Mulberry.
- One main compartment
- One magnetic popper closure
- One adjustable leather top handle
- One adjustable and detachable shoulder strap
- Mulberry Tree logo on exterior
- One internal zip pocket
- One internal slip pocket
- Metal feet on base
- Soft gold component finish
- Condition: Good
- Comment(s) on condition: Scratches and slight marks to leather
- Handle drop
- Shoulder strap length
Soft Large Grain Leather
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is ZA3052-000A100
We are passionate about extending the life of every Mulberry product through repair, renewal, and repurposing. This commitment is at the heart of our circular proposition, influencing the way we design and manufacture, and the services we offer our customers.
This item has been authenticated and refurbished by our Repairs Team at The Rookery, one of our Somerset factories where we still make 50% of our bags and restore more than 10,000 bags every year.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.