East West Bayswater Oak Printed Natural Leater
Accepted payment methods now include PayPal and Apple Pay
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The timeless Bayswater silhouette is transformed into a lightweight bag for daytime or an alternative evening option with this horizontal styling. It retains the signature detailing of the original, including the instantly-recognisable Postman's Lock.
- Mulberry brass components
- Postman's Lock closure
- Two fixed leather handles
- One internal zip pocket
- Suede interior
- Condition: Fair
- Comment(s) on condition: Tarnished hardware, internal staining, cracked inking, scratched leather, external staining
- Shoulder drop
Printed Natural Leater
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is ZA0382-000G110
We are passionate about extending the life of every Mulberry product through repair, renewal, and repurposing. This commitment is at the heart of our circular proposition, influencing the way we design and manufacture, and the services we offer our customers.
This item has been authenticated and refurbished by our Repairs Team at The Rookery, one of our Somerset factories where we still make 50% of our bags and restore more than 10,000 bags every year.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.