Annie Pre-Loved | Vanilla Natural Vegetable Tanned
Accepted payment methods now include PayPal and Apple Pay
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
A perfectly proportioned shoulder hobo, our Annie boasts two functional front pockets and striking ball and staff flap closure.
A pre-loved item authenticated and refurbished by Mulberry.
- One main compartment
- Tree branded cotton lining
- Folded top with Mulberry branded lock
- Two top leather handles with D-ring detail
- Round Mulberry branded rivets
- Side gussets with adjustable buckle detailing
- Two external pockets with magnetic closures and buckles
- One internal zip pocket
- Foil embossed Mulberry signature
- Internal metal Mulberry fob
- Brass component finish
- Condition: Fair
- Comment(s) on condition: Worn leather handles, scratched and tarnished hardware, slightly stained interior lining
- Handle drop
Natural Vegetable Tanned
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is ZA3335-000W140
We are passionate about extending the life of every Mulberry product through repair, renewal, and repurposing. This commitment is at the heart of our circular proposition, influencing the way we design and manufacture, and the services we offer our customers.
This item has been authenticated and refurbished by our Repairs Team at The Rookery, one of our Somerset factories where we still make 50% of our bags and restore more than 10,000 bags every year.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.