Inspired by our first 100% sustainable leather bag, the Portobello frames are a bold, modern shape made with bio-acetate.
A bold square frame in bio-acetate.
Rounded D shaped acetate frame
Mulberry logo on the side
Lens category 4
The frames are made from bio-acetate, a biodegradable and recyclable cellulose acetate. This is gained from renewable resources such as seed fibres derived from cotton, and wood fibres derived from conifers and deciduous trees. The sunglasses feature nylon bio-lenses, a material derived from the castor plant.
This product's code is RS5437-000A100
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Full-price items purchased as a gift from Saturday 23rd October 2021 can be returned until Sunday 16th January 2022.
UK Standard Delivery
Orders placed using our complimentary UK Standard Delivery service will be delivered within 5 working days (this may vary during sale periods).
UK Express Delivery
Orders placed before 2pm GMT/BST Monday to Friday will be delivered within 2 working days (this may vary during sale periods). Orders placed after 2pm GMT/BST Monday to Friday will be despatched the following working day; orders placed after 2pm GMT/BST on Fridays will be despatched the following Monday.
UK Saturday Delivery
Orders placed before 2pm GMT/BST on a Friday are eligible to be delivered on Saturday and can be selected in the checkout. Orders placed after 2pm GMT/BST on a Friday will be despatched for delivery on the following Saturday.
Collect In Store
Orders can be collected from selected standalone Mulberry stores free of charge - during sale there may be a shipment delay.
You will receive an email when your order is ready to be collected from the store.
Same working day is available in select stores on orders placed before 3pm GMT/BST, this will be displayed when placing your order.
UK Same Day Delivery
Any delivery address within 12km of London's New Bond Street & Regent Street stores, Edinburgh, Leeds & Manchester stores are eligiable for same day delivery on orders placed before 3pm GMT/BST Monday to Saturday. Orders placed after 3pm GMT/BST Monday to Saturday will be despatched the following working day.
Additional Delivery Information
• Please allow one additional working day for delivery to Northern Ireland.
• Please allow 1-2 additional working days for any security validation and delivery to the Highlands and Islands.
• Stationery orders under £50 are despatched via UK Royal Mail or international post and will not require a signature for delivery.
• All orders are delivered in discreet outer packaging, smaller stationery orders of £50 or less will be delivered in an envelope.
• Mulberry.com delivers to over 190 international destinations.
• During Peak and Sale - due to the high volume of orders, there may be a shipment despatch delay. However, please be assured that we are working to get your purchases out to you as soon as possible.
I would like to receive Mulberry communications via email