The Heritage collection was designed in tribute to the early bags of Mulberry, which were inspired by English country pursuits. The Heritage Backpack features practical pockets, belt and buckle strap detailing and a signature logo plaque. The straps can be adjusted to a personal fit and all your belongings are secured under the front flap.
This bag features practical pockets, belt and buckle strap detailing.
One internal zipped pocket, foil embossed with Mulberry signature
Adjustable shoulder straps in webbing
Two Sam Browne studs for quick opening of the flap (buckles are also functional)
One main compartment with a drawstring closure under the flap
Two external side pockets with a flap, and secured by a Sam Browne stud
This product features a durable, lightweight Scotchgrain made from recombined Bio-Plastic materials and embossed with a distinctive pebble grain finish. The product is trimmed with a calf leather that has a very fine grain and a soft silky touch.
This product's code is HS5094-001Q330
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Full-price items purchased as a gift from Saturday 23rd October 2021 can be returned until Sunday 16th January 2022.
UK Standard Delivery
Orders placed using our complimentary UK Standard Delivery service will be delivered within 5 working days (this may vary during sale periods).
UK Express Delivery
Orders placed before 2pm GMT/BST Monday to Friday will be delivered within 2 working days (this may vary during sale periods). Orders placed after 2pm GMT/BST Monday to Friday will be despatched the following working day; orders placed after 2pm GMT/BST on Fridays will be despatched the following Monday.
UK Saturday Delivery
Orders placed before 2pm GMT/BST on a Friday are eligible to be delivered on Saturday and can be selected in the checkout. Orders placed after 2pm GMT/BST on a Friday will be despatched for delivery on the following Saturday.
Collect In Store
Orders can be collected from selected standalone Mulberry stores free of charge - during sale there may be a shipment delay.
You will receive an email when your order is ready to be collected from the store.
Same working day is available in select stores on orders placed before 3pm GMT/BST, this will be displayed when placing your order.
UK Same Day Delivery
Any delivery address within 12km of London's New Bond Street & Regent Street stores, Edinburgh, Leeds & Manchester stores are eligiable for same day delivery on orders placed before 3pm GMT/BST Monday to Saturday. Orders placed after 3pm GMT/BST Monday to Saturday will be despatched the following working day.
Additional Delivery Information
• Please allow one additional working day for delivery to Northern Ireland.
• Please allow 1-2 additional working days for any security validation and delivery to the Highlands and Islands.
• Stationery orders under £50 are despatched via UK Royal Mail or international post and will not require a signature for delivery.
• All orders are delivered in discreet outer packaging, smaller stationery orders of £50 or less will be delivered in an envelope.
• Mulberry.com delivers to over 190 international destinations.
• During Peak and Sale - due to the high volume of orders, there may be a shipment despatch delay. However, please be assured that we are working to get your purchases out to you as soon as possible.
I would like to receive Mulberry communications via email