Soft Small Amberley Satchel Cornflower Blue Hawthorn Heavy Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The innovatively sustainable tannery Muirhead updates our best-selling Amberley satchel for a limited capsule created with the world’s lowest carbon leather, crafted in our carbon neutral factories. Inspired by British countryside pursuits, the Amberley Satchel was designed to be worn on the shoulder or hands-free across the body, with its shape and hardware borrowed from equestrian styling. The geometrical Rider's Lock closure is also a reinterpretation of our iconic Postman's Lock - a bold and modern signature for this collection.
An equestrian-inspired satchel silhouette crafted from the world's lowest carbon leather, created in our carbon neutral factories.
- Foil embossed Mulberry signature
- Front flap with Rider's Lock closure
- Buckle adjustable leather shoulder strap
- Refined belt detailing on the side
- Internal slip pocket
- Silver component finish
- Strap length
Hawthorn Heavy Grain
A soft heavy bovine leather with a beautifully soft and supple hand feel. The surface will gradually become even softer with use adding to the beauty of the leather.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH8513-536U141
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.