Mini Alexa Ebony & White Soft Nappa Leather with Vichy pattern
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Mini Alexa effortlessly combines elements from two iconic Mulberry styles: the Bayswater bag and the Elkington briefcase. The result is a miniature version of an understatedly cool satchel complete with the signature Mulberry postman’s lock and belt buckle and strap hardware. Carry by the plaited leather top handle or wear with the adjustable cross body strap.
This iconic leather bag can be carried by the handle or worn over the shoulder.
- Postman’s Lock closure
- Handcrafted braided top handle
- Adjustable leather shoulder strap for crossbody wear
- One main compartment
- Internal slip pocket
- New Brass component finish
- Handle drop
- Shoulder strap
Soft Nappa Leather with Vichy pattern
A soft nappa leather that has been intricately woven into a check pattern.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is RL7234-000A926
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Spain. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.