Small Darley Shoulder Bag Cloud Spongy Patent
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
A celebration of our signature Postman's Lock and the iconic Darley Bag, the Darley Shoulder Bag offers a refined and contemporary silhouette for everyday that is elegant enough for evening.
A sleek shoulder bag with a chain strap and front pocket.
- One main compartment
- Front pocket for easy access to essentials
- Silver component finish
- Chain shoulder strap with a leather pad
- Can be worn short by doubling strap or crossbody by the one long strap
- Smaller pocket on the inside
- Pocket on the back with a magnetic closure
- Microfibre lining
Grainy bovine leather with a high-gloss treatment to give a wrinkled patent finish.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH8284-708D140
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Bronze Standard rating.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.