- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A PERSONALISED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS - NO TAXES/DUTIES INCURRED
Postman's Lock Pocket Book Eggshell High Shine Leather
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Thoughtfully equipped, the Postman's Lock Pocket Book is designed with four credit card slips and a pen loop. The leather cover and iconic Postman's Lock closing reflect the heritage and craft Mulberry is known for. Sold with inserts, it features everything to keep you organised – calendar, diary, note paper, address pages, maps and useful dates.
A pocket book finished with iconic Postman's Lock closure.
- Mulberry's iconic Postman's Lock
- Foil embossed tree signature on the inside
- Two vertical sleeves for small or folded papers on each side of the cover
- Four credit card slips
- One pen loop
- Silver hardware
- Sold with agenda inserts
- Nappa lined
High Shine Leather
A bovine leather with a natural grain and high shine finish.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is NQ7417-213H687
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.