- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A PERSONALISED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS - NO TAXES/DUTIES INCURRED
Top Handle Lily Lawn Green, White & Mulberry Green Silky Calf Leather
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Top Handle Lily is an effortlessly elegant style with a versatile size and compact shape. It has a long woven leather and chain strap and a shorter leather and chain top handle. The timeless shape is finished with signature Mulberry details such as the Postman’s Lock and leather padlock fob.
A top handle update to our effortlessly elegant Lily silhouette.
- Silver component finish
- Hanging fob with hidden padlock
- Woven leather and chain shoulder strap
- One internal zip pocket
- Internal metal Mulberry fob
- Long Chain Drop
- Short Chain Drop
- Long Chain Strap length
Silky Calf Leather
Smooth calf leather with a very fine grain and soft and silky touch. The leather has a light finish and a soft smooth surface.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HH8597-000Q706
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Spain. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.