Mulberry x Richard Malone – Barrell Bag Blue & Red Scotchgrain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
As part of a series of collaboration collections for our 50th anniversary, the Richard Malone capsule sees the Irish designer reinvent the iconic Bayswater - and a series of our timeless accessories - with his signature authenticity, resourcefulness, sustainability and experimentation. This Barrel silhouette reimagines the Bayswater’s timeless detailing and is crafted with our sustainable Eco-Scotchgrain.
A limited-edition bag from the Mulberry x Richard Malone collaboration collection.
- Inverted Postman's Lock closure
- Two top handles
- Adjustable crossbody strap
- One main compartment
- Mulberry tree branded key fob
- Silver component finish
- Mulberry Editions Richard Malone branding Midnight sustainable PU Lining
- Handle drop
This product features a durable, lightweight Scotchgrain made from recombined Bio-Plastic materials and embossed with a distinctive pebble grain finish. The product is trimmed with a calf leather that has a very fine grain and a soft silky touch.
This product's code is HH8271-127U789
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.