Portobello Tote Deep Amber Heavy Grain Leather
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Our first 100% sustainable leather bag celebrates a refined utilitarian shape. Crafted in Somerset from Gold Standard leather, the bag is stitched with recycled thread. With two looped handles and a long shoulder strap, the Portobello is both versatile and streamlined, a perfect every day bag that is truly Made to Last.
A 100% sustainable leather tote bag with shoulder strap.
- Mulberry's first 100% sustainable bag
- Made using Heavy Grain which is sourced from a Gold Standard Leather Working Group Tannery
- Responsible sourced and fully traceable by-product
- Using recyled thread which is fully recycable
- Featuring blind embossed branding, Mulberry England on one side and our Tree logo on the other
- Can be handheld as as tote, carried as a shoulder bag and also worn cross-body
- Made in the UK
Heavy Grain Leather
A soft heavy bovine leather with a beautiful soft and supple hand feel sourced from a gold standard leather working group. The surface will gradually become even softer with use adding to the beauty of the leather.
This product's code is HH6488-736N651
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.