- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A PERSONALISED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Kate Sunglasses Black Bio-Acetate
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Part of our first range of eyewear inspired by British style icons, the Kate Sunglasses have a distinctly retro cat-eye frame crafted from fine acetate. The tinted lenses are 100% UV protected, and the glasses are finished with a Mulberry logo on the sides.
Sunglasses with a distinctive retro cat-eye shape.
- Cat-eye frame
- Mulberry branding at temples
- Lens Category: 3
- Solid lenses
- Comes with box, case and lens cleaning cloth
- Store in case when not worn and clean regularly for longevity
- Arm length
- Bridge width
- Lens height
- Lens width
The frames are made from bio-acetate, a biodegradable and recyclable cellulose acetate. This is gained from renewable resources such as seed fibres derived from cotton, and wood fibres derived from conifers and deciduous trees. The sunglasses feature nylon bio-lenses. Bio-nylon lenses are biodegradable and use less energy than classic lenses. A material derived from the castor plant, and have metal detailing on the arm and front.
This product's code is RS5400-000A931
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.