Marylebone Bootie Oak Nappa & Suede
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Oak Nappa & Suede
The Marylebone Bootie is a versatile, elegant style with feature press stud embellishment inspired by the gold buttons on the Queen's Guard uniform. The chunky heel and thick sole make these high ankle boots comfortable and wearable every day.
A slip-on boot with press stud closures.
- Press studs in Soft Gold finish and small Mulberry signature
- Rounded square shaped toe
- Low boot that covers the ankle
- Vertically aligned press studs that open on exterior side
- Stacked leather 100mm block heel
- Lined in soft calfskin leather
- Foil embossed Mulberry signature on insole
- Dark green leather outsole with small black inked welt and edge
- Made in Italy
- Heel Height
This product's code is SA4218-000G110
Nappa & Suede
Nappa Leather is a very fine smooth grained article made of animal skins. Suede has a velvet-like surface, created by double buffing and brushing the leather skin. Suede is soft and supple and becomes more tactile with age and use.
My MulberryPlease sign in to your Mulberry Account to save items to your Wishlist.
- Enjoy faster checkout
- Save items to your Wishlist
- Save and view your orders
- Access to online returns
- Manage your account details and email preferences