Small Iris Lilac Blossom Quilted ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Small Iris presents a modern, soft structure and natural versatility. Double pull cords to either side enhance the bag’s tactility and allow for a personalised shape. Its ladylike silhouette is enhanced with the choice of a top handle or a long shoulder strap, while the Keystone Lock reflects a rich history of British craftsmanship.
A double-handle bag with adjustable volume and Keystone Lock closure.
- Soft structure
- Keystone Lock with magnetic closure
- Shoulder strap
- Detachable fob with foil embossed signature
- Two side ties for adjustable volume and shape
- One main compartment
- Internal slip pocket and zipped pocket
- Suede lined
- Shoulder Strap Drop
- Handle Drop
Quilted ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon
This product is made using a combination of robust and hard-wearing ECONYL® regenerated nylon and a soft and supple leather with a natural even, slightly shiny, flat grain appearance. Leather on the corners may wear over time, but this is a natural characteristic of this leather type and should not be seen as a quality fault.
This product's code is HH7734-093V639
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
ECONYL® is a durable and lightweight regenerated nylon crafted from fishing nets and other salvaged waste. ECONYL® has replaced all virgin nylon in our bags and accessories.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.