Portobello Tote Deep Amber Heavy Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Our first 100% sustainable leather bag celebrates a refined utilitarian shape. Crafted in Somerset from Gold Standard leather, the bag is stitched with recycled thread. With two looped handles and a long shoulder strap, the Portobello is both versatile and streamlined, a perfect every day bag that is truly Made to Last.
A 100% sustainable leather tote bag with shoulder strap.
- Sustainable leather sourced from a gold standard leather working group tannery
- One main compartment
- Blind embossed branding Mulberry England
- Can be handheld as a tote, carried as a shoulder bag and also worn cross-body
- Recycled buckle made of stainless steel
- Shoulder Strap
- Handle Drop
A soft heavy bovine leather with a beautiful soft and supple hand feel. The surface will gradually become even softer with use adding to the beauty of the leather.
This product's code is HH6429-736N651
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Germany, a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.