Mulberry x Ahluwalia Square Scarf Palm Green Organic Silk
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
In celebration of our 50th anniversary, we’re collaborating with exciting young designers on the British fashion scene for a series of Mulberry Editions collections. This collaboration with Priya Ahluwalia marks the first drop of these limited edition pieces and sees the classic silk square scarf updated with vibrant prints inspired by the designer’s Indian-Nigerian heritage.
A limited edition, sustainable silk scarf from our Priya Ahluwalia collaboration.
- A silk twill square featuring a Priya Ahluwalia x Mulberry print
- This scarf has been designed and responsibly reworked by London-based designer Ahluwalia.
- Printed Mulberry logo in corner
- Digitally printed
This product's code is VS4607-699R560
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.