- BOOK AN APPOINTMENT FOR A PERSONALISED SHOPPING EXPERIENCE
- FREE SHIPPING & FREE RETURNS - NO TAXES/DUTIES INCURRED
Mini Iris Hobo Ecru & Oak Canvas & Leather
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Mini Iris Hobo is laidback luxe for modern lifestyles, with the same attention to detail as the original Iris. This casual counterpart features the signature Keystone Lock and the same drawstring ties to enhance the bag's natural tactility. The Mini Iris Hobo can be worn in multiple ways thanks to its shorter woven strap and a longer adjustable strap, both of which are detachable.
A laidback but luxe bag for modern lifestyles.
- One main compartment with an internal slip pocket
- Adjustable strap
- Iris signature lock
- Woven strap
- Hardware in Brass finish
- Suede Lining
- Leather drawstring ties
- Woven Strap Drop
- Shoulder Strap Drop
Canvas & Leather
A refined canvas, sourced through our Better Cotton membership. The trim is made with our Legacy NVT leather, a renewed take on Mulberry’s most classic leather. Dyed with 100% natural vegetable dyes and sourced from an LWG accredited tannery, this leather may soften and darken with age enhancing its natural characteristics and creating a unique.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is RL7245-136H135
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy.