Four Wheel Trolley Black & Cognac Scotchgrain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
A practical new addition to our Scotchgrain luggage collection, the new Four Wheel Trolley combines the classic and instantly-recognisable Scotchgrain style with modern functionality. This cabin-sized suitcase is the perfect complement to the Clippers in the Scotchgrain range.
The Four Wheel Trolley is perfect for long trips away.
- Three level retractable cane with leather detailed handle
- Leather top handle and side handle
- Four multi-directional wheels
- Double zip closure on main compartment
- Large front zip pocket
- Detachable luggage tag with metal fob and buckle fastening
- Padlock with leather detailing
- Elasticated strap with leather detail to secure garments
- Interior garment flap for discretion and protection of clothes
- Three large internal zip pockets
- Mulberry Tree cotton lined interior
- Mulberry Brass components
This product features a durable, lightweight Scotchgrain made from recombined Bio-Plastic materials and embossed with a distinctive pebble grain finish. The product is trimmed with a calf leather that has a very fine grain and a soft silky touch.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HL3109-001A340
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.