Medium Clipper Black & Sunflower Yellow Printed Eco Scotchgrain & New Flat Calf
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Nothing says 'classic Mulberry' like our Scotchgrain luggage collection. Its beautifully textured surface is accented by smooth leather trim in a contrast colour. Travel pieces should be built to last, and look good while doing it. A timeless travel bag in a medium size, this clipper has two short handles and a detachable shoulder strap.
Our Clipper can be handheld, worn on the shoulder or across your body, makes a great overnight, weekend or carry-on bag.
- Leather trim detailing
- Two canvas handles with leather detailing
- Detachable and adjustable canvas shoulder strap
- Metal feet at base of bag
- Detachable luggage tag
- Eco-Cotton lined interior
- One internal zip pocket
- Side D-rings with popper fastening
- Matte black components
- Handle Drop
- Shoulder Strap Length
Printed Eco Scotchgrain & New Flat Calf
A durable Scotchgrain made from recombined Bio-Plastic materials (cereal).
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is HL5137-000Z914
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy.
The material used for this item repurposes inedible cereal waste, and is blended with responsibly sourced viscose (certified by the Forest Stewardship Council) and Global Recycled Standard polyester to create a hard-wearing and lightweight BioVeg material.