Portobello Tote Deep Amber Heavy Grain Leather
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Our first 100% sustainable leather bag celebrates a refined utilitarian shape. Crafted in Somerset from Gold Standard leather, the bag is stitched with recycled thread. With two looped handles and a long shoulder strap, the Portobello is both versatile and streamlined, a perfect every day bag that is truly Made to Last.
A 100% sustainable leather tote bag with shoulder strap.
- Mulberry's first 100% sustainable bag
- Made using Heavy Grain which is sourced from a Gold Standard Leather Working Group Tannery
- Responsible sourced and fully traceable by-product
- Using recyled thread which is fully recycable
- Featuring blind embossed branding, Mulberry England on one side and our Tree logo on the other
- Can be handheld as as tote, carried as a shoulder bag and also worn cross-body
- Made in the UK
Heavy Grain Leather
A soft heavy bovine leather with a beautiful soft and supple hand feel sourced from a gold standard leather working group. The surface will gradually become even softer with use adding to the beauty of the leather.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
This product's code is HH6488-736N651
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.