Continental Wallet Mulberry Green & Lawn Green Heavy Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Classic and elegant, the Continental Wallet is a timeless style that embraces understated leather craft. It is perfectly tailored for the highly organised (or those who wish to be!) with a zipped compartment at the back, internal space for sixteen cards, two additional interior slots for notes and receipts, and a zipped coin compartment.
A classic and elegant wallet.
- Foil embossed Mulberry signature
- Popper closure
- Two gusseted compartments
- Sixteen credit card slots
- Interior zip compartment
- Two internal slip pockets
- One exterior zip pocket with gusset
- Silver component finish
- Nappa lining
A soft Heavy Bovine leather with a beautiful soft and supple hand feel. The surface will gradually become even softer with use adding to the beauty of the leather.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer colour onto lighter coloured fabrics and mark it. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can also transfer onto lighter coloured leathers. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Mulberry Care Policy.
This product's code is RL7401-736Q709
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Germany. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.