Small Amberley Satchel Oak Legacy NVT
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
In celebration of our 50th anniversary, we’ve created a new capsule collection of pieces in our legacy Natural Vegetable Tanned leather. This natural material changes over time, developing a patina that is a unique reflection of your lifestyle, meaning this instantly-recognisable Amberley silhouette will become even more beautiful throughout its lifetime.
A limited-edition Small Amberley Satchel in Natural Vegetable Tanned leather.
- Foil embossed Mulberry signature
- Front flap with Rider's Lock closure
- Buckle-adjustable shoulder strap
- Refined belt detail on the side
- Internal slip pocket
- Natural herringbone lining
- Brass component finish
- Shoulder strap drop
This product is made with our Legacy NVT leather, a renewed take on Mulberry’s most classic leather. Dyed with 100% natural vegetable dyes and sourced from an LWG accredited tannery, this leather may soften and darken with age enhancing its natural characteristics and creating a unique patina of its own.
Caring for this product
We recommend Mulberry Leather Gel for this item which provides a high level of longlasting water resistance and gives a gentle cleansing.
This product's code is HH7947-275G110
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy. This tannery is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Silver Standard rating.
This product was made by Mulberry craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, UK.