Andrea Sunglasses Black Bio-Acetate
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
An ode to the ’70s, the Andrea sunglasses' XXL square lenses made in Italy from glossy bio acetate and detailed with the brand's logo at the temples in gold hardware add a glamorous touch to any outfit.
An ode to the 70s with XXL square lenses.
- An oversized square bio-acetate frame
- Mulberry logo on the side
- Gradient lenses
- Lens category 3
- Arm length
- Bridge length
- Lens Width
The frames are made from bio-acetate, a biodegradable and recyclable cellulose acetate. This is gained from renewable resources such as seed fibres derived from cotton, and wood fibres derived from conifers and deciduous trees. The sunglasses feature nylon bio-lenses, a material derived from the castor plant.
This product's code is RS5451-000A100
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.