Small Iris Black M Jacquard
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The modern and versatile shape of the Iris bag is reflected by the signature print of our M capsule collection. Woven from a bespoke blend of sustainable cotton and ECONYL® regenerated nylon, the jacquard's motif is inspired by traditional monograms, Brutalist architecture and British textiles such as houndstooth. With a customisable handle and adaptable shape, this Iris is personal, yet timeless.
An adjustable silhouette with a detachable top handle and long shoulder strap, crafted from our sustainable jacquard.
- Soft structure
- Keystone Lock with magnetic closure
- Leather handle
- Adjustable thicker leather strap for shoulder or cross-body wear adorned with two D ring that can be personalised
- Detachable fob with Foil embossed logo
- Two side ties for adjustable volume and shape
- Foil embossed logo on the side
- One main compartment Internal slip pocket and zipped pocket
- Suede lined
- Handle drop
- Shoulder strap drop
This product is crafted from a refined jacquard woven in our bespoke M Design using a blend of cotton and ECONYL®, a regenerated nylon from waste material. It has been trimmed with a smooth calf leather that has a soft and silky touch.
This product's code is HH6457-083A100
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Green Charter.
The leather for this product was sourced from our partner tannery in Italy.