Tony Pilot Sunglasses Silver & Charcoal Grey Acetate
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
Part of our first range of eyewear inspired by British style icons, the Tony Sunglasses have a classic aviator shape with a double-bar bridge and cushioned nose pads, all shaped from gold brass metal. The silver mirrored lenses are category 3 and the glasses feature Havana temple tips, and are finished with a Mulberry logo on the sides.
A pair of Mulberry sunglasses.
- Aviator metal frame
- Metal Arms
- Havana temple tips
- Double-bar bridge
- Titanium nose pads
- Silver mirrored lenses
- Hardware in silver-tone brass finish
- Lens category 3
- Mulberry logo on side
- Arm length
- Bridge length
- Lens width
Acetate is a high-quality plastic material with hard-wearing characteristics.
This product's code is RS5401-000D659
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
This product was made by craftspeople in our partner factory in Italy.