Loretta Zipped Dress Navy Quilted Poplin
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Loretta is a simple strap silhouette loosely inspired by the traditional undergarments from the 16th century, with a fitted bodice and slightly flared skirt. Detailing has been designed to contrast, with the traditionally quilted poplin skirt combined with a feature front zip. The poplin flounces at the bottom of the skirt can be easily detached from concealed press studs on the inside.
A dress inspired by the traditional undergarments from the 16th century.
- Metallic Mulberry branded zip
- Detachable poplin hemline due to invisible press studs
- A-line skirt shape
This fabric is a cotton quilt, a multi-layered textile, traditionally composed of three layers of fibre, using the technique of quilting and the process of sewing the three layers together. This fabric ensures a shape holding effect. This item is dry clean only.
This product's code is WD4207-829U120
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.