Lily Carbon Neutral | Mulberry Pink Heavy Grain
- Each product is personalised by our expert artisans and may vary slightly from image.
- Monogrammed characters are 26mm tall and sit 60mm from the side and bottom of the scarf.
- Please allow 3-4 business days for personalisation prior to dispatch.
- Please note personalised products are not eligible for return or refund.
Send a hint to share your dream gift.
The Lily is an effortlessly elegant style often chosen as an evening bag due to its versatile size and compact shape. The Lily has a woven leather and chain strap that can be worn short or long, and is finished with signature details such as the postman's lock and leather padlock fob.
This bag is part of the Lily Zero collection, a series of our first ever carbon neutral designs, from field to shop floor. This sustainable update to the iconic Lily has been crafted from carbon neutral leather and produced by the skilled craftspeople in our carbon neutral factories in Somerset, England, with all carbon emissions inclusive of transport and packaging being offset with World Land Trust, Mulberry’s official carbon offsetting partner.
This effortlessly stylish carbon neutral design can be worn over the shoulder or across the body.
- Soft Gold component finish
- Postman's lock closure
- Hanging fob with hidden padlock
- Woven leather and chain shoulder strap
- One internal pocket
- Internal metal Mulberry fob
- Carbon neutral
- Carbon neutral, Gold rated leather
- Carbon emissions offset with World Land Trust
- Handle drop
- Chain Shoulder Strap length
A soft heavy bovine leather with a beautiful soft and supple hand feel. The surface will gradually become even softer with use adding to the beauty of the leather.
This product's code is HH7162-736J191
We are committed to the responsible sourcing of all raw materials and to consistently improving the sustainability metrics of our supply chain. We see this as a perpetual work in progress.
Discover our responsibility commitments through the Mulberry Made To Last Manifesto.
This collection is called Lily Zero to recognise our ambition of achieving net zero carbon emissions by 2035 and it acknowledges the improvements we’re making on our sourcing. The Lily Zero collection comprises of our first ever carbon neutral designs, from field to shop floor. The leather for this product is carbon free from our tannery partner, who is a member of the Leather Working Group with a Gold Standard rating.
These sustainable Lily updates are crafted from carbon neutral leather and produced by the skilled craftspeople in our Somerset carbon neutral factories, with all carbon emissions inclusive of transport and packaging being offset with World Land Trust, Mulberry’s official carbon offsetting partner.