Pembridge BayswaterTaupe Soft Grain
The Pembridge Bayswater has all the iconic characteristics of its namesake, with the addition of classic saddler braiding on the handles and front leather seams.
This iconic leather bag can be carried by the handles or worn in the crook of the arm.
- Two top handles with braided detailing
- Postman's Lock closure
- Metal feet on base
- Hanging fob with hidden padlock
- Internal belt straps for adjusting compartment size
- One internal zip pocket
- Two internal slip pockets
- Internal Mulberry metal fob
- Braided detailing in front
- Handle drop
This product's code is HH2396-127Q135
This soft bovine leather has a printed shrunken grain effect. The leather is lightly finished to protect the grain surface but will retain natural characteristics as it ages, making each product unique.
Caring for this product
Collonil Leather Gel is a solvent-free gentle gel to improve the water resistance of certain leathers. It can help leather to resist dirt and moisture.
Collonil Leather Gel