We are committed to protecting your privacy and meeting the requirements of applicable data protection legislation.
When you shop on www.mulberry.com (the Website) which we own and maintain, we require information to process your order, ensure safe and secure delivery, and to make your visit to the Website a more enjoyable shopping experience.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Mulberry Company (Sales) Limited of The Rookery, Chilcompton, Somerset, BA3 4EH, England.
When you order from the Website, we will ask for your name, email address, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, registered address of the credit card (referred to on site as the “billing address”, credit card, CVC number the card's expiry date and a contact phone number for the registered address of the credit card. We and our partners will use these details to provide our and their services to you in fulfilling orders that you place with us. This may include us passing your information to our couriers in the event they need to contact you regarding your delivery and us passing your details to recognised credit checking agencies and/or credit card companies to assess your credit authorisation.
We may also obtain and use information about you as a result of authentication or identity checks (including your IP address). We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies outside of our group of companies.
Any data we do collect is used by us to help make the shopping experience we provide as enjoyable as possible and improve any future shopping experiences you have with us, and to send you details of any services or offers which we think might be of interest to you. We may contact you by email, telephone or by post with marketing information, but only if you have registered with us for such information and we will cease to do so if you later inform us that would not like to receive such information.
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to the Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
By using our Website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by us, and also acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data, except to the extent that we are required to accept such responsibility by the Data Protection Act 1998.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA, who work for us or for one of our suppliers, group companies or franchisees. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your rights include the following:
• the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
• the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to unsubscribe from any postal, telephone or email communications from us or exercise any other of the above rights please contact our Customer Services team.
Third party sites
If you would like to receive notifications by email or by post of our new collections, exclusive online offers and events, then please visit our Mulberry Updates page to subscribe.
Terms & Conditions for the Pashley London Craft Week promotion (the "Promotion")
By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to enter the Promotion, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The promoter of this Promotion is Mulberry Company Design Limited of The Rookery, Chilcompton, Bath, BA3 4EH ("Mulberry").
- The Competition begins 10.00 GMT on Wednesday 6th May 2015 and closes 19.00 GMT on Wednesday 20th May 2015.
- Entry to the Competition can only be made in person in Mulberry’s New Bond Street Store (50 New Bond Street, London, W1S 1BJ) via the completion of a Mulberry CRM/Sign-up form (“Sign-Up Form”). All requested details on the Sign-Up Form must be provided and must be correct and accurate.
- The Competition is being organised and run by Mulberry.
- By signing up to enter the Competition you agree to subscribe to each of Mulberry’s and Pashley’s email newsletters and for your details from the Sign-Up Form to be entered onto each of the Mulberry & Pashley databases and used by them for marketing purposes. You can unsubscribe from one or both of the email newsletters at any future time by writing to Mulberry and/or Pashley to request removal or clicking on the unsubscribe link on the email newsletters.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Mulberry is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries.
- Mulberry and Pashley may wish to use the winner’s name for editorial and publicity purposes on the Mulberry website, blog, email, social media or printed communications. It is a condition of entry to the Competition that you agree to this use of your name, information and potentially a photo, if you are a winner.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition – just visit the Mulberry New Bond Street store and complete the Sign-Up Form.
- One winner will be randomly selected by Mulberry after the closing date and Mulberry’s decision is final.
- The winner will receive 1 x Pashley bicycle [‘Springtime’ Special Edition] kindly donated by Pashley. Mulberry accepts no responsibility or liability for the Pashley bicycle and in the event of any defect, the winner will need to contact Pashley’s head office.
- The prize is not transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize cannot be sold for commercial gain via any re-seller or re-selling website. If the prize is given away, the condition of the gift must be that it cannot be subsequently sold on by the recipient.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or refunded via Pashley or Pashley dealers.
- Mulberry and Pashley reserve the right to change the prize at any time.
- The chosen winner will be notified by email or telephone call using the details on the Sign-Up Form within 5 days of the closing date. Details of the winner will appear on the Mulberry website.
- Mulberry will arrange delivery of the prize to the winners address specified on the Sign-Up Form (which must be a UK address) within 28 days of the winner being notified.
- This competition is open to everyone over the age of 18 years old except for employees within the Mulberry or Pashley groups of companies, participating or associated companies and promotions agencies, and the families of any of the above.
- Except otherwise stated in these terms and conditions, normal Mulberry terms and conditions apply to the collection of any data.
- Entry to this competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales. By entering, you agree to be bound by the above rules and regulations.