We are committed to protecting your privacy and meeting the requirements of applicable data protection legislation.
When you shop on www.mulberry.com (the Website) which we own and maintain, we require information to process your order, ensure safe and secure delivery, and to make your visit to the Website a more enjoyable shopping experience.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Mulberry Company (Sales) Limited of The Rookery, Chilcompton, Somerset, BA3 4EH, England.
When you order from the Website, we will ask for your name, email address, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, registered address of the credit card (referred to on site as the “billing address”, credit card, CVC number the card's expiry date and a contact phone number for the registered address of the credit card. We and our partners will use these details to provide our and their services to you in fulfilling orders that you place with us. This may include us passing your information to our couriers in the event they need to contact you regarding your delivery and us passing your details to recognised credit checking agencies and/or credit card companies to assess your credit authorisation.
We may also obtain and use information about you as a result of authentication or identity checks (including your IP address). We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies outside of our group of companies.
Any data we do collect is used by us to help make the shopping experience we provide as enjoyable as possible and improve any future shopping experiences you have with us, and to send you details of any services or offers which we think might be of interest to you. We may contact you by email, telephone or by post with marketing information, but only if you have registered with us for such information and we will cease to do so if you later inform us that would not like to receive such information.
Finally, we may also collect anonymised details about visitors to the Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details we collect for these purposes.
By using our Website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by us, and also acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for any unauthorised use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data, except to the extent that we are required to accept such responsibility by the Data Protection Act 1998.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA").
It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA, who work for us or for one of our suppliers, group companies or franchisees. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your rights include the following:
• the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge; and
• the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to unsubscribe from any postal, telephone or email communications from us or exercise any other of the above rights please contact our Customer Services team.
Third party sites
If you would like to receive notifications by email or by post of our new collections, exclusive online offers and events, then please visit our Mulberry Updates page to subscribe.
Competitions & Invitation Only Events
Terms & Conditions for Mulberry Vitrine Competition (the "Promotion")
By taking part in this Promotion you, the customer, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the Promotion, including all information on how to take part in the Promotion, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
• The promoter of this Promotion is Mulberry Company (Design) Limited of The Rookery, Chilcompton, Bath, Somerset BA3 4EH ("Mulberry").
• The Promotion begins 10:00 CET on Friday 11 December and closes 18:00 CET on Thursday 24 December 2015 (“the Promotion Period”).
• Participating store is Mulberry London Westfield White City (Unit 1013, Westfield Shopping Centre, Ariel Way W12 7GB)
• Entry to the Promotion can only be made in person in the participating store via the completion of a Mulberry CRM/Sign-up form (“Sign-Up Form”). All requested details on the Sign-Up Form must be provided and must be correct and accurate.
• Mulberry is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or damaged entries.
• Only one entry per person is allowed.
• No purchase is required to enter the Promotion.
• Each of the 4 winners will receive a Mini Lily bag (choice of four) up to the value of £375. All subject to availability. Separate Terms and Conditions apply for personalization.
• In the event that, for reasons beyond Mulberry’s reasonable control and not related to the customer, Mulberry is unable to provide the prize described in these Terms and Conditions, Mulberry reserves the right to award an alternative product of a similar nature and value at its sole discretion.
• The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be exchanged or refunded via website or stores and there is no cash alternative.
• The product received as the prize cannot be sold for commercial gain via any re-seller or re-selling website. If the prize is given away, the condition of the gift must be that it cannot be subsequently sold on by the recipient.
• Except otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, normal Mulberry terms and conditions apply to the prize and the collection of any data.
• This Promotion is open to all guests attending the Mulberry White City opening event at the Mulberry Westfield White City store from Friday 11 December 2015 over the age of 18 years old, except for employees of Mulberry or any of its group of companies, employees of participating or associated companies, promotions agencies, anyone otherwise connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion, and the families or household members of all of the above. ID may be required.
• Mulberry will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from customers’ participation in the Promotion or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Promotion. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit Mulberry's liability, which may not as a matter of law be limited.
• Entry to this Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales shall apply. By entering you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and laws.
• Mulberry reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in accordance with all applicable laws or regulations, or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Mulberry that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Promotion. Neither Mulberry nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their reasonable control.