Here is the latest share price information for Mulberry Group plc:
(Please note this detail has a delay of at least 15 minutes)
Share price data provided by vwd group - Disclaimer
Issued Share Capital
The issued share capital of the company is 59,997,458 ordinary 5p shares. The percentage of equity which is not in public hands is 83.26% (49,954,277 shares).
This page was last updated on 6th August 2014.
The Company has been notified of the following interest in 3% or more of the share capital of the Company, other than those of the Directors above:
|5p Ordinary Shares|
|Banque Havilland SA||14,585,720||24.31%|
|Tybourne Equity Master Fund and
Tybourne Long Opportunities Master Fund
The Directors' interests in the shares of the Company are as follows:
|5p Ordinary Shares|
Melissa Ong is the daughter of Ong Beng Seng and Christina Ong, who together are beneficially interested in approximately 56.21% of the Company's total voting rights.
The other Directors have no interests in the shares of the Company, except with respect to the following share award arrangements:
Deferred Bonus Plan
On 15th August 2008, 12th October 2009, 24th March 2010, 30th March 2011 and 1st July 2012 the following Persons Discharging Management Responsibilities (PDMRs) were granted deferred shares under the new Mulberry Group Plc Deferred Bonus Plan. These shares are held within the Mulberry Group plc Employee Share Trust. Alongside these shares a matching number of nil cost options have been awarded. The options vest for two years from the date of issue and are exercisable from 15th August 2010 to 15th August 2018, 30th June 2011 to 30th June 2019, 30th June 2012 to 30th June 2020, 30th June 2013 to 30th June 2021 and 1st July 2014 to 1st July 2022 respectively.
|Deferred Shares||Nil Cost Options|
|Other key employees||0||30,377|
On 20th August 2009 Mulberry established a Co-Ownership Plan to operate in conjunction with the Employee Benefit Trust. This plan is designed to align management and shareholders' interests through rewarding participants for a growth in Mulberry share price above a specified threshold over the three year vesting period. For the grant listed below, participants will own an interest in the Ordinary Shares from the date of the award but will only participate in the value to the extent that the Mulberry share price exceeds 20% above the current market price at date of grant of 121.5 pence per Ordinary Share.
The total number of 5p Ordinary Shares subject of these grants are as follows:
|Other key employees||0|
Share Option Scheme
The following options are outstanding under unapproved share option schemes:
|5p Ordinary Shares|
|Other key employees||90,000|
Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP)
On 19th December 2012 Mulberry established a LTIP to operate in conjunction with the Employee Benefit Trust. The LTIP is designed to align management and shareholders’ interests through rewarding participants for growth in Mulberry’s turnover and earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) above specified thresholds over the vesting period. 50% of the shares granted vest in accordance with the Revenue growth target and 50% in accordance with the EBIT target.
Options vest on a straight line pro rata basis between the minimum and maximum thresholds for both Revenue and EBIT. In the event that targets are not met, the options lapse.
The first grant of nil cost options was made on 20th December 2012. These options vest on 30th June 2015 and are exercisable between 1st July 2015 and 1st July 2020.
A second grant of nil cost options was made on 7th August 2013. These options vest on 30th June 2016 and are exercisable between 1st July 2016 and 1st July 2021.
|Options over 5p Ordinary Shares|
|Other key employees||78,512|
Mulberry Group plc is listed on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange. It’s ticker symbol is MUL.
Shares may be purchased via
- The share dealing service offered by most high street banks
- An online share dealing service
- A stockbroker
Shares cannot be bought directly from the Company.
The current share price can be found on the Share information page.
A discount of 20% is available to private shareholders at the following stores on production of a valid shareholder discount card:
- 50 New Bond St, London W1S 1BJ England
- 11/12 Gees Court, St Christophers Place, London W1U 1JN England
- 171-175 Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, London SW3 1NF England
- Unit 1041, Westfield Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, London W12 7GB England
- 38 Floral St, London, WC2E 9DG England
- Westfield Stratford City, The Street, Montfitchet Road, Olympic Park, London E20 England
- Spinningfields Shopping Centre, G03-G04 The Avenue, Manchester, M3 3FL England
- 7 Multrees Walk, Edinburgh EH1 3DQ Scotland
- Unit 2, 204-207 Ingram St, Glasgow G1 1DQ Scotland
- 3/5 County Arcade, Leeds LS1 6BW England
- 207 Rue St Honore, Paris 75001 France
- P C Hooftstraat 46, 1071 BZ Amsterdam
- Storchengasse 4, Zinnengasse 6, 8001 Zurich
- Kurfürstendamn 184, 10707 Berlin
- Seitzergasse 2-4, 1010 Vienna
- 134 Spring Street, New York 10012
- 605 Madison Avenue, New York 10022
- 387 Bleecker Street, New York 10014
- The Mall at Short Hills, Space D-245, 1200 Morris Turnpike, Short Hills, NJ07078
- 166 Grant Avenue, San Francisco, CA94108
- Tysons Galleria, 2001 International Drive, Mclean, Virginia
- Westfield Valley Fair, 2855 Stevens Creek Boulevard, Santa Clara, CA95050
- 131 Bloor Street West, Toronto M5S 1R1
- Yorkdale Shopping Center, 3401 Dufferin St, Toronto M6A 2T9
Please note that 20% discount is permitted on up to £5,000 of product per annum (net of discount). A valid discount card must be presented at the time of purchase. Sale items are excluded. Shareholder discount is not available at Mulberry.com for online purchases. Shareholders are required to hold a minimum of 250 shares. Cards are renewed annually in April to shareholders with at least 250 shares on 31st March. Shareholders who hold their shares through a broker/nominee should arrange for them to send written confirmation of their client's name, address and number of shares owned by email to email@example.com or by fax to +44 (0)1761 234 567. Shareholder discount cards are generally issued within 7 days from date of request.
Mulberry Group plc: Please note this detail has a delay of at least 15 minutes.
Download latest report
Annual Report 2014